PHOTO SHOOT: TAYLOR ECTOR STUDIO



Leah Taylor and Robert Ector are a great team! I really loved working with them on my look-book a few weeks ago. Leah is a local celebrity stylist and her brother Robert is one of Atlanta's best celebrity photographers. This was our first collaboration and I’m sure that there will be plenty more.

Hair: Val Hamilton, Models Madlin Cowart and Chris Howard both with CLICK



Madlin in the Make-up chair getting all dolled up

VAl is the Best, I love everything that she does. Look at those curls!

And were done, isn't she a beauty

Chris' Turn. He looks so 1950's

Leah, doing what she does best . I wish I had her closet..
Me in a beaded, silk and embroidered cardigan that I found on Leah’s Rack, you better believe I had to wear it. She also let me barrow it for a week.

Chris and i before he got in front of the camera.

GO MADLIN!