1. Go to library website www.sbpl.info
2. Click on the Download Audiobooks & eBooks button to the left of the screen.
3. Next page tells you that your library is Libraries of Middlesex Automation Consortium. You need to know your library card number, pin, Amazon Login and you need your Kindle WiFi turned on .
4. Click on Download link to enter ListenNJ.
Once in ListenNJ login to your Digital Media Account.
5. We suggest using the Advanced Search option. Set search to ‘Format - Kindle, Subject - of your choosing and then click on the Copies Available box if you do not want to wait.
6. Choose a Kindle Book from the search results and add to cart.
7. Proceed to check out, confirm and ‘Get Kindle Book’.
8. Log in to your Amazon Account with email and password when prompted.
9. Click on ‘My Library Book’ and select kindle name or kindle app.
10. The ListenNJ book should then appear on the Kindle or Kindle app. You may have to click on menu to see the list.
11. All ListenNJ/Overdrive kindle checkouts are managed on your Amazon account by clicking on ‘Manage My Kindle’.12. Books titles are deleted from the Kindle itself from the title list. Highlight the title, click on the left directional arrow (delete command will appear) and then click on the center OK
To get help with this please contact the Information Desk.
Mary Donne, Head of Information Services