SPONTANEOUS TRIP TO SAVANNAH


Joe and I decided on Friday that Saturday morning we were going to go to Savannah on a weekend trip. We were taking a break from our sewing machines and computers.
Had to hitch a ride on the back of a Pick-Up Truck.
Just joking, but it was fun to pretend.

Practicing my drawings in the Car. 


Finally arrived at Savannah, 4 and 1/2 hours latter, here we are on River St.


A short cruise we plan take on our next trip. 


My Outfit!


Before we left to go home, Joe wanted to visit this memorial that he saw on our last visit. It was a little scary, considering that it was a Black Holocaust memorial. We walked up to it and started taking photos. We didn't realize that the artist was near by. He seam a little tensed about us being there at first but once we talked to him it wasn't so bad. He was really quite sweet.


Here with me, is the artist: His name is James. I can't believe how well it went, considering Joe and I are a mixed couple. Just goes to show that people are not what they seem to be all of the time.