CELEBRITY: SCOTT SCHUMAN "The Sartorialist" IN ATLANTA


 



Mr. "Major style Influencer" came to Atlanta this Friday for the opening of his exhibition at The Hagedorn Gallery. That morning Scott Schuman was set to give a lecture as well; I made sure that i was on time and ready to take notes. As if his presence was not enough to thrill the audience, Scott decided to bring along with him Garance Dore, the illustrator, blogger, photographer and most importantly Scott's girlfriend. I was very please with what they had to say. To sum it all up: be sincere, original, unique and always make sure that content is king.






After The Scott's Lecture

A few of the very stylish guests, from left to right Recho of Milk & Wine, Paris of Campus Style, Me, and Jamie





That Night



The exhibition was beautiful, although I've seen all of the images before, ( I follow Scott's blog ) I loved the atmosphere. It was refreshing to see well dressed-confident-and out goingly (i know that is not a word) dressed people in Atlanta. I came a little late therefore i didn't get to see Scott again; he was stuck in the back somewhere signing autographs. I did get to say hello and thanks to Garance who was standing outside in the cool night air, trying to get away from the over crowded - now stuffy gallery though.