MODEL FITTINGS: I'LL BE WORKING ON SATURDAYS




Me doing final fittings in actual fabric before the show, which at the time the photos were taken was two weeks away. I invited Jacques Bell to come teach the models how to walk in a way that would fit the aesthetic of my collection and the mood of my show. He did the most wonderful job and the girls really caught on quick. 



SHOOTING THE COLLECTING FOR MY BOOK

Jamie Hopper is my photographer of choice. She shot the Campaign images before the collection was even completed, and set a mood of her own with the photographs that inspired some of the other pieces. The models are Alex and Amanda both signed with Factor and both walked in my show. I love the aptitude that Amanda brings and I adore Alex's sex appeal. I very excited to see how these images turn out.


BLUE & GOLD


Sometimes I forget that I love to dress nicely. Now that the show is over, I am so excited to be able to have the time to put an outfit together and to feel confident in my own skin. Today is one of the first days since the show, that I've gotten to pull something out of my closet that is not a baseball cap and a tee-shirt (eewww).