OUTFIT: THE LEAVES HAVE FALLEN









It's that time of year again. The time of year that I won't admit to my boyfriend that I am becoming increasingly found of. Autumn, is growing on me. It's no secret that I love the Spring and dread Winter; yet I love to dress for the cold weather.  This time of year, when the leaves are just starting to fall, brings a refreshing opportunity to merge the styles of summer and winter. I can wear a long sheer skirt with bare legs because the weather permits that kind of crazy thing right now. I'm excited to see what wonderful unlikely things I can pair up now that I have the new found love for Autumn. By the way, I just got a new mink fur coat the other day. I found it at an estate sale and I just can't wait to wear it. 


AMETHYST RING is a D.I.Y




We found the "Rock Sale" one day while driving around and i just couldn't resist myself, i had to at least get my birthstone.