The Wall





To be honest, I haven't recovered yet from the mental shock I received two weeks ago. As to what it is, I'd leave the events a mystery until the dust finally settles. I've learned from it and have accepted my failures as they are.  I also vow not to let others suffer the same fate, guilt, or even humiliation and leave the poor person without an inch of faith in himself.  Meanwhile, I left this message on my Facebook wall to remind myself, and those who will get to read it that sometimes, kind words inspire people to do great things beyond everyone's expectations:


Many people tend to forget that sometimes, excellence comes when there are those who trust you, encourage you, make you feel that you can move mountains and sincerely appreciate your efforts. One thing I've learned lately is to praise people, make them feel that their accomplishments are big - not minding if its really small or ordinary - so that they'd always have faith in what they can achieve.



The world is full of hatred and deception. I too have stumbled many times over. But it doesn't matter, it is what makes us human. What's important is that despite hitting the ground, face-first, we are able to stand up and walk closer towards the right path.