DIY: jewelry making + video













So I've gone a tiny bit crazy with all of these. I think I have about ten pieces now including a bracelet and a necklace. In the video below I skipped a very important step;  you have to wrap the wire around your jems and onto a base, or create your own base before you can start to solder. Otherwise none of this will work. The solder will not adhere to just plain rock - at least not from my experience.  That being said, enjoy the video and let me know if you have any questions or if I've missed anything. 
Ohh' I almost forgot; If you like these designs but don't quite feel up to designing your own, I have a few for sale on my (oh yeah I have a) Etsy shop. You may visit it here: SHUGLU. Also for sale are a few thrifted & newly purchased finds of mine. I hope you enjoy the shop :)