Playing with Photography





Joe Veazey: boyfriend



shooting Ashley in the samples for the new collection.



I'm so interested in everything fashion, art and anything visually stimulating that when the opportunity arose, I couldn't help myself I just had to take a studio lighting photography class. Some may call it as waist of time ( seeing as my goal in life to to be the best damn fashion designer in the world..hehe ) but I believe that one should know as much as possible about all of the fields that directly effect the field one is going into. Not to mention that I love imagery, I'm a visual learner and images make me feel. Taking these particular images [acting as the photographer for a campaign or look-book shoot] has help me to identify my brand - I realize what I like and don't like about photography that may represent me and I know how to voice concerns if ever problems may occur during a future shoot for my company.

It was also supper fun, I really enjoyed myself and loved using artificial light - I'm so use to using the sun as a light source. Plus, I'm no stranger to Photoshop, but I am much better at retouching now and I know so much more about taking cool images. Not that I will, but if I wanted to, I could take my own look-book and campaign image - isn't that cool!