:-) Renovation :-)

WOAH NELLY! The kitchen is going A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  I am so thrilled beyond pieces how the floor is going. I spent today cleaning and doing homework and had a great conversation with my mom!

Kitchen= My almost favorite room in the house. I'm scared still of the oven/stove combo-and in a dream land world Preston would surprise me one day with a new stainless steel oven/electric stove combo with a microwave/hood vent combo; but we are poor so that wont happen.

Here is a before of our crazy 4-layer laminate flooring and a bonus layer of plywood:






And the Stain drying part of the kitchen floor craziness: (well me staining it :-)   )




I just have to say, I am by far the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing husband who I can do home improvement projects with, without having any arguments. I just can't believe how lucky I am, we are just having the best time renovating our home together we just don't want to do anything else-like go to the movies, nah we would rather stain the kitchen floor. :-)