MODEL SPOTLIGHT







Today I've decided that I should highlight the people who are helping me get to where I need to be. I'll try to highlight a new person every week. These people are dependable, honest, and damn good at their crafts. These are the people that I will call when I really need help, a favor, a friend, a different opinion, advice or support. I know that they will always come through. As I will for them. This week I've chosen to honor Ms. Lindsey Low and Ms. Alex Feltovic.

Lindsay and I met a few years ago; she was 16 and I was around 19. I was presenting my first collection show at a college in Kennesaw Ga. At the time Lindsay was not signed to an agency, we've been working together ever since. I admire her loyalty, beauty, friendliness, and (how shall I say) her ability to express herself. There will always be a spot on my runway my buddy Lindsay.

Alex and I meet recently, yet I am finding that she is as dependable and a much a kindred spirit as Lindsay. She's a sweet girl and I like sweet girls because I still consider myself one as well. She is still in high school and her mother (a very sweet women) brings her to every appointment; much like when I first met Lindsay. I admire her poise, beauty, sweetness, and confidence. I know we have a long road ahead together. Alex is signed with Factor models, which is the agency that is sponsoring my next show.





Lindsay




Alex



Lindsay (left) walking in my last show & Alex (right) in the current campaign for my SS/2011 show.