ON THE WAY TO JOE'S NEW PAD




 My beau Joe just got a new place in Atlanta's Midtown neighborhood, on Charles Allen drive. It's right in the middle of the city, but you wouldn't think it from taking a walk down the street. It's also beautiful with hardwood floors and a decent amount of space. In relation to surrounding areas, it is one minute from Piedmont park, three minutes from mid-town station, four minutes from Adult Swim ( his work) and five minutes from school. I believe that it's safe to say that in-city living has proven itself quite the convenient charmer for him and it's not so bad for me either. I really like the convenience too, especially for those late nights when I need to stay a little longer to work on a project; instead of going all the way home, I can crash at his place.