Life: The New Leaf












































I invariably seem unable to maintain the enthusiasm of keeping or following through with my New Year's resolutions. I doubt that this year will be any different. Of course there are the responsibilities and objectives that comprise my to-do-lists as well as the goals that occupy my thoughts and govern my actions, but for this year's resolution's I shall focus on the less obvious ways to better myself.

1. First I must learn to drive. It's true, I seldom drive a car and of the times that i am privileged enough to sit in the drivers seat; there is always a passenger - who's sole purpose is to make sure that I do not somehow wreck the car while practicing in an empty parking lot.

2. I'd like to hop on and off a few planes. Of course I'd like to visit Venice, Paris, Milan, and Shanghai but my current enthusiasm is for destinations a little closer to home. Places such as Miami, Vegas, NYC, Chicago, San Francisco, etc.

3. I'd like to write more. By no means am I a writer, but I do enjoy reading so I cannot allow myself to limit Newcomer followers to visual stimulation alone.

4. I find it enjoyable to make more of my own clothes, so why not do it more often. I rarely buy new clothes, not because I am unsatisfied with current styles but because (with the exception of thrift shopping) every time that I see something that I must have, I convince myself that it is not worth buying. You see, I am able to make it myself and I may even decide to customize it to fit my taste exactly. The problem is that I seldom seem to have the time to design, redesign, or copy a garment for myself. I suppose, this resolution should be to allow myself the time to make my own clothes. 

Have a great and fulfilling new year. Also please remember to answer the question on my previous post, it would really mean a lot to me to have your reactions.