LIFE: let it fall - let it fall





Snow day four. Seriously, I've been snowed in for four days now and my weeks are usually only 4 day long anyway. I must admit that I feel terribly for not using this time to it's maximum potential -work wise. There is so much that I could be accomplishing or task that I should be scratching off of my to-do list. Instead I am searching the web for the perfect high platform /wedge - boot or close toe shoe.

Impossible task I assure you, so much so that I have decided -after days of consideration to commit my energy to a D.I.Y shoe project instead. I was "this close" to purchasing the Mini Market wooden wedge and suede bootie in black leather and the Jeffery Campbell Wrecker in brown DT. leather because they were the closest to what I thought I wanted. Alas they are not, the latter is wildly popular (everyone has something like them) and the former is impractical to me because although it is beautiful I can not see it being worn as a summer shoe. My choice was no choice at all, I feel forced and compelled to design it myself.

Also, Id like you to know that I do plan to catch up on my to-do-list (business plan, SS/12 sketches etc...) as well as designing a D.I.Y garment and an accessory for myself. I wouldn't want you to think that I have completely wasted all of my free time with shoe envy :)

Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin