DESIGN: sheer organza pants in white

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

I designed these pants the week before I left Atlanta for NYC. Well, not really. I constructed these pants that very week but, they were designed and the fabric was cut about a year prior to my departure. This is my first time wearing them, which is in itself not an easy feat. You have to find the perfect undergarment where as not to show too much skin and appear vulgar. I decided to wear it with other transparent white pieces because I liked the effect of layered opacity. The only problem is that white attracts dirt like a magnet does metal. But I can't worry about that or I'll never leave the house. I just throw caution to the wind and drink Sprite instead of Cola.

Lately I've been dreaming of a white dress so glamorous that it hurts. Hopefully I can sketch, drape and construct it before fashion week so that I can wear it to the shows.