Crisis Intervention




A friendly reminder I found on Facebook this morning.





Meanwhile, the body follows a pattern of sleep. Experts call it the Circadian Rhythm. We call it the proper bedtime. And since my work hours drastically move from the afternoon to the morning shift on Mondays, I am forced to change my bedtime pattern in a single day - every week. That leaves my two days in the morning difficult to manage. 

My bedtime falls at 6 in the morning these past few days. When I attempted to get some rest last night after saying good night to Baabaa, I was stirred back to wakefulness less than 30 minutes after my shut-eye. Adventure Time and Camp Lazlo on Cartoon Network didn't help either.

I knew there was no going back to slumber.

So I start my Monday sleepless, drained and with a body suspended on a ruptured string. I promised myself that once I end this day in one piece, The first thing I will do when I get home is sleep and leave the world behind.