Another Rouge Day...

With less than a week until the wedding I took off my-little paying job-all week to finish all the details for the wedding and packing for the honeymoon. Monday, We had a wonderful Southfork Luncheon, we weren't able to invite everyone to the wedding so we were able to have a chicken-fried-lunch for our wonderful co-workers. So today rolls around, I have a long list to do- Sams for miscellaneous items for the wedding, lunch at somepoint, and washing the 200+  mason jars and also clear glass plates.  At around 3 pm today I notice out of the corner of my eye ( while watching toddler's in tiera's and learning about spray on tans and fake eye lashes)  a person walking up our driveway to our side door like they owned the place. This strikes me as very strange because we have a very prominent front door and only our family walks up to the side door and knows that's okay.  I walk over to the side door- ready to F somebody up because we already got broken  into once- and meet face to face with a woman who looks like she is on some crazy drugs with a black eye, and asks if she can rake the leaves.  NO YOU CAN'T RAKE THE 10 LEAVES WE HAVE IN OUR YARD YOU MORON. HOW ABOUT YOU TELL ME WHY YOU ARE REALLY HERE, LIKE I AM HERE TO STEAL SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR GARAGE (THAT IS OPEN) AND SELL IT TO MAKE SOME MONEY FOR COCAINE.

I tell her to pretty much "Get the hell out of Dodge" and watch her walk away.

Later on, after telling Preston what happened with the crazy drug lady, he gets a phone call from Bank of America, which was an "UNKNOWN NUMBER"which he cancelled his accounts when he found out they had given credit cards to a lot of illegals and arabs, that his debit card was not able to process. RED FLAG! He hasn't had a Bank of America card since 2009, and we find out this is a result from our break in that we had not more than a month and a half ago.

When will it calm down? When will everything be normal? I don't know, but I can tell you this much. Texas, thank God has the " you walk onto our property, I will shoot you and then call the cop's later" Law.  Just sayin.

Preston is getting jealous of my blog, and wants to make his own. The next post is all Preston's doing and I will not edit anything he types. :-)