Coming to the edge. Bacon?

1st Edition of Preston coming to the edge. ( I hope there will not be any more)

Ok so this is Preston. If you know my fiancee, then you know me. This is my time to speak. I want this to be her blog, but some times I need to be heard. We have tried to be nice, but we are coming to the edge. We live in this old house and are trying to make it a home. This is our dream, but it seems that people, PEOPLE, are trying to make it tough. We love people and I, for one, have a really trusting nature. With all of the craziness, we have unfortunately developed a general defensive nature toward people. I can't believe that some punk broke into our home and stole our stuff, not to mentioned tried to use old credit cards that are no longer valid. I called ATT, PS they suck, and they cant tell me what number called me. Then some drugged out B tries to steal stuff to make a drug run. I want to scream! We live in a decent area, or so we thought. If I catch someone trying to bust in here I will end their life and call the authorities well after they are dead. If you are reading this for humor or entertainment, I want to thank you. Thanks for caring and supporting us through our wonderful project that we call our life. We love this house and by GOD if I will let some low life people ruin what is so special and amazing to our life. I love our future and more importantly my future wife and want to make sure that she is safe. Thank you everyone for your support.