COLLECTION: SPRING SUMMER 2011







Photographer Jamie Hopper



Here it is, the final shots for the SS/11 Collection's Lookbook. We are still in the process of marketing the collection to buyers, boutiques, and show rooms so these looks will not be available until next spring (hence SS/11 collection). I hope that you guys like them all. I've worked so hard, and put so much time, energy, and passion into each and every one of these samples that I feel a little sad to think that my focus is now on FW/11.

Thank you guys for all of the wonderful comments on my last post and thank you for following Newcomer; if you are not yet following this blog, please do so via bloglovin' or blogger. 


Next Post: I am so excited about these new ideas that I have been fiddling with, and now I have decided to commit to them. 
 
(1) Introducing "Newcomer Collection." Collections of garments designed by me, which will only be available for sale on this blog. The collections will be tiny at first but if they are successful then I  expect them to grow in quantity. But for the first few, I will add to them periodically as I see fit. 
(2) If you don't already know, I love love love vintage clothes. People are always asking me where I find my vintage pieces. Well, what they don't know is that almost every vintage piece I own has had little to massive alterations; sometimes it's almost like reconstructive surgery. So I want to share my gift for altering/ redesigning vintage clothes with all of you. If you haven't gotten my point yet (probably because i am rambling on and on) let me reiterate, in addition to Newcomer Collections, i will be selling altered vintage finds! Isn't that super exciting :)
 

http://uncouturier.blogspot.com/value="true">